Delbert D. Fair Jr.
- Delbert Fair retired as a Captain at the Fort Myers Police Department, with over 22 years of law enforcement experience. As the Captain of Detective Bureau he managed the Violent Crimes Unit, Property Crimes Unit, Crime Scene Unit and the Evidence Section.
- Before rising to the rank of Captain, Delbert served as a supervisor in the FMPD patrol division. As a patrol supervisor he was instrumental in the planning and carrying out of hundreds of operations and stake-outs targeting robberies, burglaries and auto thefts.
- As a Detective, he worked for over 10 years in the Special Investigations Group. This was an assignment where he worked in an undercover capacity investigating narcotics, prostitution and other various crimes. Also while a detective, Delbert was assigned to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Task Force for 5 years. He was involved in investigations targeting upper level drug distributors and organizations. As a detective he prepared and presented Criminal and Civil Forfeiture cases for State and Federal prosecution.
- Delbert attended and graduated the FBI National Academy. In addition to the FBI National Academy, he also attended the DEA Basic and DEA Advanced training. He has received extensive training from several different schools related to surveillance, operations, interviews and interrogation techniques, report writing and numerous subjects pertaining to investigations.
- He now utilizes his knowledge and experiences from his law enforcement career in the private sector, as a Private Investigator.
Robert J. Leverenz
- Robert Leverenz retired as a Detective with the Fort Myers Police Department with over 17 years of law enforcement experience. Over 10 years of that time, he was assigned as a detective with the Special Investigations Group. In this capacity he investigated crimes including but not limited to narcotics, prostitution, with many involving undercover work. He also prepared, conducted and was involved in over a thousand surveillance operations.
- Robert was also assigned to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as a Task Force Agent targeting Upper level drug distributors and organizations. He also was selected to serve on the county-wide joint drug task force unit, in addition to a joint street crimes unit. These assignments involved him in the apprehension of hundreds of violent felony offenders. Robert has also been recognized with numerous awards for his service as a police officer.
- Robert Leverenz has developed professional relationships with people at local, state and federal agencies. This has included working investigations with local law enforcement agencies and the FBI, DEA, ICE and the U.S. Marshals. He also has extensive experience in preparing criminal, civil and forfeiture cases along with the trial preparation for both state and federal prosecution.
- While a detective Robert attended several specialized training classes related to narcotics, surveillance, management, interview and interrogation techniques. He has put his knowledge and specialized training to work in law enforcement and is now utilizing his experience as a Private Investigator for clients of the Private Investigations Team.